Friend of the Blog and Advertiser Zenith Holland Gardens says “Spring has sprung, so come on down!” “We have the best plants in the south end,” said Lyn Robinson of Zenith Holland, which is located just south of downtown Des Moines. Featured right now are seeds from Renee’s Gardens, including:
- Gourmet Vegetables
- Kitchen Herbs
- Cottage Garden Flowers
- Head south through downtown Des Moines on Marine View Drive.
- You’ll pass the Red Robin restaurant on your right. Stay in the right lane, curving gently up the hill, past the Taco Time on your left.
- About a quarter mile up you’ll see Zenith Holland’s entry point brand new wooden sign on your left (on the east side of the road).
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunny Sundays 10 a.m. to approx. 4 p.m.
Zenith Holland Gardens 23260 Marine View Drive South Des Moines, WA 98198 Phone: 206-878-7002Like them on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/ZenithHollandGardens Website: www.ZenithHolland.com]]>