Please welcome our latest Advertiser – Marine View Law & Escrow, P.L.L.C., located at 22220 Marine View Drive South in Des Moines. “We provide legal advice and counsel to individuals and business owners throughout King County,” said Renee Roman. “Our attorneys (Renee and Darcel Lobo), are happy to meet with you to learn about your legal issues, and will determine the best course of action in your particular case.” We at The B-Town and Waterland Blogs are very pleased to spread the word about the team at Marine View Law & Escrow, because we have been so impressed with them and their practice. Along with running their comprehensive practice, they are active members of the Southwest King County Chamber of Commerce displaying a commitment to their community. We have found them to be dedicated professionals who work long hours or weekends-whatever it takes to get the job done. We have also found them to be skilled and assertive negotiators, but, in a rare combination – they’re also approachable, warm and friendly! To schedule an appointment, call their office at (206) 878-8777, or visit their website at www.marineviewlaw.com. Read on to discover the many ways they can assist with a wide variety of legal needs, including Bankruptcy and Real Estate matters. Our Practice We can advise you about legal issues regarding:
- Bankruptcy for Consumers, both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. With our free bankruptcy consultations, we will verify that you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 protection, work with you to decide which Chapter is the best fit for you, and will then prepare and file all the paperwork to complete the process. We will protect you from creditors, and will represent you at your hearing in Bankruptcy Court, working directly with the Bankruptcy Trustee to discharge your debts. Before you file, we will carefully explain which debts cannot be discharged, such as student loans, child support obligations and taxes. We will advise you regarding what property you can keep, whether this is your home, vehicles or other property used in your business, cars or other personal property.
- When you file for bankruptcy, you automatically receive protection from your creditors. This prohibits your creditors from calling, writing or taking other legal action to recover debts from you. We will work closely with you and will help you stop garnishment or foreclosure proceedings, if necessary.
- Real Estate, We handle all matters related to real estate. We offer more than 20 years of experience in real estate matters, and are available for a confidential consultation to discuss your real estate transaction.
- Short Sales, which our firm negotiates on a daily basis. In many cases, this includes the negotiation of full deficiency waivers. There are advantages to hiring our real estate attorneys who are experienced short sale negotiators. We work on behalf of the Seller to get the short sale approved, are familiar with short sale procedures employed by lenders, and can devote the time to your short sale to be reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Loan Modifications and Foreclosure Defense, if you are behind on your mortgage and/or facing foreclosures, our office can assist and represent you in saving your home and working with your lender to negotiate a repayment plan which is feasible for you.
- Estate Planning and Probate Administration, including the preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives, as well as advice regarding other estate planning vehicles. We are experienced in the preparation of an effective and well considered estate plan. When you retain our firm, we will help you prepare for the distribution of your property upon passing and we will recommend the best approach to meet your objectives.
- Debt Settlements, for various obligations from consumer debt to mortgage loans, and judgments. We will work directly with you and will represent you in negotiations with your creditor(s) in order to obtain the best possible settlement. We can assist you at any stage, whether you have just started to fall behind, if several months have gone by since you were able to make timely payments, or if you have been served with a lawsuit and have a pending garnishment.
- Business Transactions, including purchase and franchise agreements, vendor contracts and business formation documents. Our attorneys will also assist you in establishing or transferring your business.
- Escrow Services, Once you have a signed a purchase agreement, we will open escrow and prepare to close the sale. Because of our real estate experience, we know how to resolve complex title problems and minimize delays in order to close your real estate transaction on schedule. We will also review and prepare the closing statement, meticulously reviewing all items on the statement for accuracy. We also offer complimentary signings at your location and offer free one year home warranties with all of our purchase and sale closings.
“Thank you again Renee (Attorney Owner ), we made it. Starting a new chapter!” “Darcel (Bankruptcy Attorney) was amazing throughout the entire process of negotiating my debt down with my bank. I was relieved and very satisfied with the results that she was able to achieve. She was very close in all communication to me and timely. Thank you so much!” “Darcel was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process. I was immediately comfortable with her from the start. She answered all (of) my questions when asked and returned emails quickly. Bankruptcy is a stressful time and Darcel made it much easier. Thank you!” “Hi Jessica (Short Sale Manager), Working with you and Marine View Law was a pleasure. My questions were answered in a very timely and professional manner and the transaction closed on time. In what could have been a difficult closing, it went very smoothly and I attribute that to great communication between escrow and all parties concerned. Thank you so much. I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again as well.” “Jessica, We ALL appreciate the effort you put into this. I negotiate a few of these myself (short sales) and I know the frustrations you can go through. I told Renee this morning that you’re a very valuable asset and I mean it. Thank you soooooooooo much for the extra effort! It would have been easy, and maybe even justifiable, to throw in the towel… Thank you for your talent and your persistence. “That is too awesome Jenny (Escrow Closer), thank you for your extra effort in the 11th hour there! Pleasure working with a pro who knows how to get it done!” “I was extremely pleased with the customer service that (Marine View Law & Escrow) provided. They responded to all phone calls and emails in a timely manner and were very pleasant to work with. I will definitely refer future clients to them.”Marine View Law & Escrow is located at 22220 Marine View Drive South in Des Moines. Their phone number is (206) 701-6564 or 1-877-449-4819. Their website is www.marineviewlaw.com.]]>