Friend of the Blog and Advertiser Zenith Holland Gardens says “Summertime is beautiful here, so come on down!” “We have the best plants in the south end,” said Lyn Robinson of Zenith Holland, which is located just south of downtown Des Moines. “Take a look. We have a wide variety of pots,” Lyn says. “And some are pretty darn colorful!” “Check out our annuals and our hanging baskets!” Zenith Holland Gardens is easy to find:
- Head south through downtown Des Moines on Marine View Drive.
- You’ll pass the Red Robin restaurant on your right. Stay in the right lane, curving gently up the hill, past the Taco Time on your left.
- About a quarter mile up you’ll see Zenith Holland’s entry point lovely wooden sign on your left.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunny Sundays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Zenith Holland Gardens 23260 Marine View Drive South Des MoinesPhone: 206-878-7002 Like them on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/ZenithHolland