Are you looking for a local school that can help instill values in your child?
The Mission of St. Bernadette Parish School – located in Burien – is to teach Christian values in a Catholic-centered environment, to foster academic excellence, and to develop compassionate individuals.
The St. Bernadette school philosophy includes acknowledging that parents are the primary educators and aims to do the following:
- Inspire students to embrace an ongoing relationship with God.
- Foster a spirit of lifelong learning and promote each student’s unique talents through a comprehensive curriculum.
- Provide an environment that encourages self-confidence, self-respect, and respect for all life.
- Build a community based on sharing the virtues of faith, hope, love, and service.
- Develop individuals empowered with Christian values who strive for peace and social justice throughout the world.
St. Bernadette’s is a vibrant school of over 230 students in Pre-K-8th grade. The faculty includes one certified teacher per grade level, one kindergarten aide and a Title 1 teacher. In addition to core academic classes, the school offers physical education, music and library. Before and after school activities include: drama, choir, math club, art, green team, and CYO sports. We also have an Extended Day Program that provides before and after school childcare and enrichment at affordable rates.. Electrical upgrades and new wiring have allowed technology to be integrated within the curriculum. There are computers in every classroom, 30 computers in the computer lab, a laptop cart and an I-Pad cart.
St. Bernadette Parish School is a multicultural school with many traditions, celebrations, and activities. It continues to be characterized by extraordinarily supportive parents and enthusiastic students. The school provides an excellent education in a spiritual setting with a strong sense of Catholic identity permeating every brick of the institution.
Please join us at one of our January Open House Dates:
- Sunday, January 26th 2014: 12-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29th, 2014: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Bernadette Parish School
1028 SW 128th, Burien, WA 98146-3126
Office (206) 244-4934 Fax (206) 244-4943
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]