Cove to Clover will be offering a Corporate Team Contest at this year’s event – set for Sunday, March 15 – with the Grand Prize being a Challenge Course Team Building Adventure (by Y.E.T.I. ):
|High Challenge Element||Low Challenge Element|
GRAND PRIZE – Corporate Team Building ($1250 value):
Enjoy a powerful, all-day team-building lead by professional facilitators at Camp Long in West Seattle. Includes low and high (ropes course) elements.
Up to 15 people can attend (lunch can be arranged for an additional fee).
Challenge Course experience provided by Y.E.T.I. 
- Email [email protected]  to register/reserve the offical team code for your group
- Rally your troops, directing all your team members to enter your team’s code in the “Corporate Team” field when registering.
- Once registered, an individual can not change or add a Corporate Team affiliation.
- Winning team shall be the one with the most online registrants (Note: online registration closes 3 days before the race).
- Winner announced on race day!
Have some fun and promote your business:
- Brand your team with t-shirts, headbands, etc.
- Friendly banter with other community teams.
Here’s the race course:
To register, or for more information, visit http://www.covetoclover.com/team.aspx