Highline College will be holding a Health Care Job Fair on Wednesday, March 4, from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in Building 8.
Health care employers will be recruiting for part-time, full-time, on–call and temporary positions.
The event is free and open to the public; no advance registration is necessary.
Attendees should be prepared to speak with recruiters, dress professionally and have extra copies of their resume available.
Parking is free but limited.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 4, from 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Highline College; Building 8. Highline’s main campus is located midway between Seattle and Tacoma at South 240th Street and Pacific Highway South (Highway 99); address: 2400 S. 240th St., Des Moines, WA 98198.
Participating employers include the following:
- Advanced Health Care
- Always Best Care – Eastside
- Comfort Keepers
- COPE Health Solutions/Swedish Medical Center
- Creative Living Solutions
- Digestive Health Specialists
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Franciscan Health System
- Harborview Medical Center
- Home Care Referral Registry
- Home Instead Senior Care
- InDemand Interpreting
- MasterCare in Home Service Providers
- New Care Concepts, Inc.
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Sound Options
- Supplemental Health Care
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Wesley Homes
Additionally, the fair will showcase Highline student projects, and staff will be on site to administer health assessments such as fitness, eye tests and blood pressure tests.
For more information, visit studentemployment.highline.edu .