The Cove to Clover Pub Crawl will be held this Friday, March 13, with registration running from 5 – 7 p.m. at Pit Stop Bottle Shop, located at 216 SW 153rd Street in Burien. Participants can go pub to pub and collect words for a “secret phrase” to enter for a grand prize drawing at 11 p.m. Full details are here. And don’t forget – race day is Sunday, March 15 – more info here: http://covetoclover.com/default.aspx
Cove to Clover is 501(c)(3) non-profit which disburses all proceeds to other local charities. The Cove to Clover event has evolved and is a truely grass-roots production. The race was originally organized by a group of friends with the mission of producing a professional and fun event that showcases the Highline community at its best. What’s evolved has been an exercise in positive cooperation among many entities: government, businesses, non-profits, schools and neighbors.Crawl Fee (100% goes to charity):
- $10 – Pre-register online for best price
- $15 – Night of Crawl Registration from 5-8 pm
- Official Crawl Bib #
- Drink and food specials at official crawl stops
- Door prize drawing back at Crawl Central @ 11 pm
- Good Feeling since this is all for charity!
- Registration/packet pickup 5-8 pm at Pit Stop Bottle Shop (Crawl Central)
- Located at 216 SW 153rd St, Burien, WA 98166
- Collect “words” at official stops (solve secret phrase to qualify for door prize drawing)
- no purchase required to collect a word from at official stop
- Enjoy crawler only, drink and food specials and entertainment
- Return to the Pit Stop Bottle Shop by 11 pm for door prize drawing
- Drink Responsibly! DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
|Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub||CRAWL CENTRAL|