Beach Park FREE Summer Concert Series will be Wednesday nights July 1-Aug. 12
The FREE Des Moines Beach Park 2015 Summer Concert Series will run on Wednesday nights, starting July 1 and continuing to Aug. 12.
The concerts will be from 7 – 8:30 p.m., and Des Moines Beach Park is located at 22030 Cliff Ave South.
“Summer weather has finally arrived! Join us every Wednesday night for our outdoor concert series beginning July 1, weekly through August 12, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Des Moines Beach Park on the shores of Puget Sound.”
Enjoy your evening-out with great music, food and drink! Come early and get all your food from the Waterfront Farmers Market Wednesday Sunset Market taking place on the Marina Floor prior to the concerts. The Market will open at 3 p.m. and run through 7 p.m. Destination Des Moines’ will host a Beer and Wine Garden on the deck of the Founders Lodge. ***Must be 21 or older to be in the Beer Garden.
Bring a blanket and enjoy the show, staged in the meadow of Des Moines Beach Park. Do not miss your chance to see great talent in our community free of charge! Donations are always appreciated! For more concert information, call (206) 870-9370 or visit www.desmoineswa.gov/artscommission.
Here’s the lineup:
- July 1: Joey Jewell & the Swingin Sixties Orchestra (www.joeyjewell.com)
- July 8: Uncle Ernie (www.uncleernieband.com)
- July 15: Wings n Things (www.wingsnthings.net)
- July 22: Tubaluba (www.tubalubaband.com)
- July 29: Picoso (www.picoso.net)
- Aug 5: Island Jazz Quintet (www.islandjazzquintet.com)
- Aug 12: Ayron Jones & the Way (www.ajandtheway.com)