Robbins and Company Has TWO IMMEDIATE Positions Available!
About Our Company:
Robbins and Company is the LEADER in foundation repair and drainage for Washington State, and you will be trained on our state-of-the-art specialized foundation and drainage products. Our website can be found atwww.robbinsfoundationsystems.com and you can search for us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We have been awarded the #1 Foundation Repair Dealer for our region since 2007. We have also been once awarded the #1 National Dealer in total sales.
We have achieved this goal by consistently providing strong customer service, honesty, and quality to our customers. After 63 years in business in the Seattle Area, we pride ourselves in honesty and integrity and the quality of our products. We also have the best staff in the industry behind the products we offer and install.
TOP PRODUCER NEEDED IN SALES
If you have the character or experience of a Top producing sales professional – we may want to talk with you. We are looking for someone with the drive and desire to be the BEST at what they do, and love doing it with passion.
Whether you’re young or old, we’ll train you on our system for success with our company.
Criteria Needed from You:
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and driven
- Some prior sales experience or training in sales
- Some prior construction experience or basic construction knowledge
- Good grammar, spelling and legible handwriting in order to compose written estimates in the field and computer estimate in the office
- Must have knowledge of computers and programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. Our proposals are generated with Microsoft Excel and imported to customer database software called ACT.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License, must be insurable and must be able to provide driving record for past 3 years
- Able to work varying hours from 8 am – 7 pm. If you can’t be flexible in hours to meet our customers’ needs please do not apply.
- Able to work varying days from Sun – Sat. If you can’t work weekends to meet our customers’ needs please do not apply.
Min Hours: 40
Max Hours: 60
Our Salespeople Receive:
- Qualified Customer Leads (no prospecting)
- Vehicle transportation and equipment to and from appointments
- Company issued laptop
- Company issued cell phone
- Training on our foundation repair and drainage products and their best use
- Knowledgeable office staff to collaborate with you
- A fun but fast-paced work environment
- Hourly: Hourly positions start at $17.00/hr with option to go straight commission at any time
- Commission: Commissioned positions can exceed $100K annually depending on your strengths and abilities
Benefits and Perks
We provide a car for transportation from our facility in Burien to your customer appointments. After 90 days, you’re eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision. Hourly employees are eligible for vacation and Simple IRA after one (1) full year of employment.
Please email with your resume attached to be considered for an interview. We will reach out to you if it’s likely you’re a good match for our needs. Otherwise, you may drop off your resume M – F between 1:00 and 3:00 pm to apply in person. Our address is 818 SW 142nd Street, Burien, WA 98166.
QUALITY LABORERS NEEDED
We’re needing to hire TWO dependable and responsible laborers. Most work is in the area of foundation stabilization, foundation piering, digging and slab jacking. (Experience is not required.)
- English as a 1st or 2nd language
- Able to lift 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Able and available to work weekends
- Able and available to work out of town and possibly stay overnight if needed on occasional projects
Compensation depends on experience, and benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days.
NOTE: Applicant will need to provide a current (within the last month) 3 year driving abstract from the Department of Licensing when submitting application. If this is not received with the application – it will not be accepted.
Please email resume to [email protected] with headline “Labor Position” to be considered for an interview.
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]