Enjoy a merry German Beer Hall atmosphere with friends dressed to the nines in their Lederhosen (you can wear your jeans!) at the Highline Schools Foundation’s Oktoberfest this Friday, Oct. 16.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., and this fundraiser will be held at the Normandy Park Cove Community Club, located at 1500 SW Shorebrook Drive.
Drinks provided by Georgetown Brewing, and delicious German style fare from Dan the Sausageman/Tin Room Bar never disappoints!
The spirited auction will be led by Highline friend and alum, KJR’s Dick Fain.
Featured Items include:
- Unrestricted Tickets on Alaska Airlines!
- A beautiful diamond ‘peace sign’ pendant!
- 2 Nights in Seabrook, WA!
- A Seahawks football autographed by Jimmy Graham!
- Restaurants, sporting events, wine, arts experiences and more!
All to benefit students and programs in Highline Public Schools!
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for Happy Hour!
- Enjoy Happy Hour Drink Specials from 5:30-6:30!
- Beer and wine only $2.50! Where can you get a beer that cheap?
- Fabulous Door Prizes too!
- The first 50 people in the door receive a Free Oktoberfest Mug!
In addition to South King Media sponsoring, here are some others helping out: