Apartment fire in SeaTac displaces three families Thursday

From our sister site The SeaTac Blog:

An apartment fire in in the 19200 block of 11th Place South (map below) in SeaTac displaced three families Thursday morning, Nov. 5.

No injuries were reported, and a cat that went missing was found.

Kent Fire says that the cause of the fire was accidental, due to combustibles being located too close to an electric baseboard heater.

The Red Cross is on the scene to assist.

Here are some relevant Tweets:

Share Your Opinion

By participating in our online comment system, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of our comment policy.

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!