Poverty Bay Wine Festival Volunteers get FUN benefits; here’s how YOU can help
Poverty Bay Wine Festival Volunteers get FUN benefits!
Do you want to help your community and have fun at the same time?
The 12th annual Poverty Bay Wine Festival – sponsored by the Rotary Club of Des Moines and Normandy Park – will return to the Des Moines Beach Park Auditorium (22030 Cliff Ave. S.; just north of the Marina) on Friday, March 4 from 5 – 10 p.m. and on Saturday, March 4 from Noon until 9 p.m.
Twenty great wineries, great food and great unplugged entertainment by Arron Jones, Brian Butler and other fabulous blues artists is lined up and now all we need is your great support!
Poverty Bay Wine Festival volunteers (21 years of age and older) reap the following rewards:
- Free entry to the Poverty Bay Wine Festival
- Five tokens for wine tasting after your volunteer shift
- Pride knowing that you have helped support local charities including the Des Moines Area Food Bank, Youth Scholarships, Music For Live, Highline Schools Foundation and many other programs for children and families in need!
Volunteer shifts are typically 3.5 hours long and an opportunity to make new friends! The shifts are as follows:
- Friday, March 4: 4:30 – 8:00pm and 7:45 pm- 10:30 pm
- Saturday, March 5: 11:30 am- 3:00 pm, 2:45pm – 6:15 pm and 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Volunteer positions are available in the following areas:
- Parking Lot Attendant
- Ticket Sales
- Token Counters
- Token Sales
- Wine Shop Assistant
Please contact Poverty Bay Wine Festival Volunteer Coordinator Patrice Thorell at email@example.com to learn how you can make the Poverty Bay Wine Festival a great success this year!
Festival tickets are also available for sale at www.DrinkToMusic.org.
Here’s more info: