Kids on Spring Break? Take ’em to Mt. Rainier Pool the week of April 4-8!
Kids on Spring Break? Take ’em to Mt. Rainier Pool for a ‘Splashtacular’ – Five Days of Wet, Wild Fun, from April 4–8!
For just $3 per day, kids can frolic and play (and exercise…shhhh!) at the pool between Noon – 2 p.m.
Each day will have a different theme:
- Monday: Who Let the Frogs Out?
- Tuesday: It’s a Zoo in Here
- Wednesday: We’re Going Bananas
- Thursday: Monsters of the Deep
- Friday: That Quacks Me Up!
Mt. Rainier Pool is located at 22722 19th Ave S. in Des Moines.