Advertiser Normandy Park Market will be celebrating its ‘Grand Opening Under New Ownership’ with a variety of in-store tastings, demos, activities and free giveaways starting Wednesday, May 4, and continuing through Sunday, May 8, 2016. Normandy Park Market now features an increased selection of Pacific Northwest wines, fresh produce from local farmers and a premium selection of delicacies from Northwest artisans, as well as all other grocery items needed for your family, and all at competitive prices! This 5-day celebration will include a different, great themed event each day, with all sorts of specials and giveaways (click image to see larger version):
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 4 The festivities will kick off on Wednesday, May 4 with the opportunity to meet the Normandy Park Acting Police Chief, Brian Sommers.
- THURSDAY, MAY 5 A Cinco de Mayo party will be held on Thursday, May 5, complete with a roaming mariachi band, virgin margaritas, nachos, and Mexican beer samplings. The first 250 shoppers on Thursday will receive a $25 gift card to Normandy Park Market!
- FRIDAY, MAY 6 Shoppers will have the chance to meet many of the stores purveyors on Friday, May 6. The day will begin with the “Cracking of the Parmesan,” a fun gourmet version of the traditional ribbon cutting. Fun activities will continue throughout the day with events such as senior grocery bingo, a Pacific Northwest wine and oyster tasting accompanied by live music and more. Outside, Normandy Park Market invites shoppers to “Meet the Meat,” with a BBQ where 100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Normandy Park Police Department. Shoppers can also submit their favorite recipes at http://normandyparkmarket.com/ to receive 10 percent off their next purchase, and be entered for a $250 shopping spree giveaway.
- SATURDAY, MAY 7 Family friendly activities will be front and center on Saturday, May 7 with in-store demos helping shoppers finalize all the last minute Mother’s Day needs. Outdoor events will include games for the kids, a bouncy house, kids face painting and more. Inside, demos and samples will focus on creating a memorable brunch for mom. The floral department invites kids to plant a flower for mom, while the bakery department will offer kids an opportunity to decorate cupcakes for mom. “Meet the Meat” will also continue on Saturday.
- SUNDAY, MAY 8 Simplifying Mother’s Day will be the focus for Sunday, May 8. The deli will feature grab-and-go packages for last-minute shoppers. Shoppers can also create edible arrangements with chocolate dipped fruit for moms as well. “Meet the Meat” will continue on Sunday, providing a quick and easy dinner option. Throughout the weekend Boulart, which has bread for every occasion, will be giving away mini baguettes. Normandy Park Market will also be giving away a FREE dozen AA eggs to every shopper every day of the Grand Opening Under New Ownership Celebration as well as a variety of other prizes.
WHO: Normandy Park Market WHAT: Grand Opening Under New Ownership Celebration WHERE: Normandy Park Market 19805 First Avenue South Normandy Park, WA 98148 WHEN: Wednesday, May 4 – Sunday, May 8, 2016For more information, please visit www.normandyparkmarket.com. ]]>