A Free Job Fair will be held at Highline College from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13.
More than 60 employers are expected at this event, to be held in Building 8 on the main campus.
“Meet with more than 60 local employers from a wide variety of industries looking to fill full-time, part-time and temporary jobs.
The Highline College Summer Job Fair is free and open to the public; no advance registration is necessary.
Attendees should be prepared to speak with recruiters, dress professionally and bring extra copies of their resume.”
Free career workshops are also available to prepare for the fair. Learn more at highline.edu/calendar.
WHAT: Highline College Summer Job Fair
WHEN: Wednesday, July 13, 2016; 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
WHERE: Highline College’s main campus, Building 8. Highline College’s main campus is located midway between Seattle and Tacoma at South 240th Street and Pacific Highway South (Highway 99); address: 2400 S. 240th St., Des Moines, WA.
Participating Employers (partial list):
- AAA of Washington
- AANAPISI – Highline College
- Advanced Health Care
- Aegis Living
- Aero Controls, Inc.
- All-Star Auto Glass
- Apartment Advantage Staffing
- Ashley House
- BrightStar Care
- Capability Homecare
- Creative Living Services
- Emerald City Medical Staffing, Inc.
- Environment Control
- Farmers Insurance District Office
- Fastenal Company
- First Transit
- Franciscan Health System
- Home Care Referral Registry
- InDemand Interpreting
- Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Korean Women’s Association
- Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Life Care Centers of America
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- McLendon Hardware
- New Care Concepts, Inc.
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- OfficeTeam, Robert Half International
- Phoenix Protective Corporation
- Port Jobs – Airport Jobs
- Renton School District
- ResCare Homecare
- Ro Health
- Seattle Goodwill
- Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
- Special Care Agency
- Think Frink Home Team
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Senator Patty Murray
- Valley Cities Counseling & Consultation
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Washington Community Action Network
- Washington State Patrol
- Wesley Homes
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Xerox – Federal Way
For more information, Visit studentemployment.highline.edu.