From Advertiser DAL Law Firm:
Why you should create an estate planYou work hard for your assets and you will want to keep them protected after you have passed away. If you pass away and have no estate plan, what will happen to your estate? At DAL Law Firm, we are experienced in helping you prepare for the future and provide options so your assets and loved ones are provided for when you pass. What are some reasons why I would need an estate plan?
- To plan for any type of capacity. Life in unpredictable; if you should ever become incapacitated, an estate plan will outline your wishes regarding life and who will make medical decisions on your behalf.
- To ensure your property goes to the right beneficiaries. Your estate plan will outline where your assets will go after you have passed.
- To avoid probate and not have the stress probate often puts on the surviving family.
- Reduce taxes that take place on your estate. By creating an estate plan, you can minimize the amount of taxes collected on your estate.
- To provide for those who need help. Your estate can provide minor children and a child with disabilities, or for grandchildren who will be attending college in the future.
19803 1st Avenue S. Suite 200 Normandy Park, WA 98148 T (206) 408-8158 F (206) 374-2810 E [email protected] http://www.dallawfirm.com]]>