Please give a big smile to our latest Advertiser – Gilbert Family Dentistry – whose goal is to improve your smile. Located in Normandy Park, Gilbert Family Dentistry takes pride in providing a comfortable dental experience. “Our goal is to provide the best dental care possible for you and your family in a compassionate caring environment,” they said. “We want to help you maintain your oral hygiene in a way that will keep your teeth and mouth healthy for a lifetime.” Meet Dr. Daniel Gilbert Enthusiastically dedicated to excellent care with compassion, inspiration and harmony. A University of Washington 1993 graduate, Dr. Gilbert maintains memberships in the ADA, WSDA and the King County Dental Association. Dr. Gilbert loves playing a role in the health of your entire family; including cosmetic dentistry services which promote high self-esteem. Dr. Dan’s greatest joy is sharing his passion for dentistry and his love of life with family and friends. Here are some before and after examples of their work:
Veneers[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="479"] Patient had moderate staining and decay. She received porcelain veneers to complete this beautiful new smile.[/caption]
- A Complete series of X-rays (if needed)
- A Comprehensive evaluation of your teeth, gums and smile.
- A discussion of possibilities and expectations.
- An invitation for you to participate in all of your treatment choices.
- A computer generated treatment plan.
- Assistance in formulating a financial plan, including estimates and utilizing any insurance coverage.
- Scheduling your next appointment!
Gilbert Family Dentistry: 18537 1st Ave S # A, Normandy Park, WA 98148 (206) 242-5808 www.gilbertfamilydentistry.com]]>