The Seattle Southside Chamber Staff and Board of Directors on Thursday (Jan. 18) announced the finalists for its Awards and Recognition Luncheon.
The winners of the awards will be announced LIVE at the Luncheon on Friday, Feb. 9 (11:30 am. – 1 p.m.) at Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport South (22406 Pacific Highway South Des Moines, WA 98198).
And the nominations are:
- Large Business of the Year: Alaska Airlines, MasterPark, Puget Sound Energy
- Small Business of the Year: Diecutstickers.com, Freedom Snacks, Pura Vida Coffee
- Outstanding Community Service: ANEW (Apprenticeship and Non-Traditional Employment for Women), Children’s Therapy Center, Soroptimist International Seattle South
- Business Advocate: Julien Loh of Puget Sound Energy, Dan Mathews of Kidder Mathews, Rich Shockley of Highline College
- Ambassador of the Year: Keturah Boyts of Cascade E-Commerce Solutions, Michelle Clark of Courtyard by Marriott Seattle SeaTac and Phillip Ussery of Edward Jones
“Thank you to everyone who took the time to send us your nominations and to all the amazing individuals and businesses who consistently go above and beyond to help make our Chamber and our community strong and vibrant.”
“We hope you will join us on February 9th
at 11:30 a.m. at the Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport, 22406 Pacific Highway South, Des Moines, WA 98198, as we gather to celebrate the businesses, organizations and leaders who help to make our region the center of commerce and community.”
Thank you to host Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport, and sponsors: Baker Commodities, Crain Photography and South King Media. More sponsorship opportunities are still available. If you are interested in sponsoring this event or for more information, please contact the chamber office or visit http://www.seattlesouthsidechamber.com/marketing-opportunities
Attendance is open to non-member guests as well as members, however space for all Luncheons is limited. Please follow this link to register and for more information on attending this fantastic community celebration:
Guests can also register by calling the office during regular office hours (206) 575-1633
or emailing Emma Oglesby, at [email protected]
About the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce
The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization that has served the Southwest King County Region since 1988. The mission of the Chamber is to be a leader and a regional voice and resource for building business success. The Chamber focuses on business advancement in the region by helping to build and maintain a strong economic environment.
More info here: http://www.seattlesouthsidechamber.com