The Waterland Wine Walk will be held on Saturday, May 13, 2023, from Noon – 5 p.m. at 15 locations throughout the Des Moines Marina District.
Northwest wines, ciders and specialty drinks – along with great art – will be featured.
10 tastes included with ticket, with additional tastes $5 each:
Advance tickets are now available for $30 at John L. Scott-Des Moines, 22506 Marine View Dr. S, Suite 301.
Day of Event Tickets are $38, also available at John L. Scott in Des Moines.
Email: [email protected].
This event coincides with Opening Day of Boating events, including:
- 9–10 a.m.: Informal Birding Walk, Des Moines Creek Trail, “Guided” by Rainier Audubon.
- Passenger Ferry Daily sailings to Seattle, Des Moines Marina.
- 10 a.m.: North Marina Parking Lot Ribbon Cutting.
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Mothers Day Market at row Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market, North Marina parking lot Free and open to the public* More information at www.DMFM.org.
- 3-4 p.m.: Opeing Day of Yachting Season Ceremony, Des Moines Yacht Club Ballroom (22737 Marine View Drive S). Free and open to the public *More information at www.DesMoinesYachtClub.com.
- Noon–5 p.m.: Wine & Art Walk, Marina District, Presented by Destination Des Moines.