From Advertiser DAL Law Firm:

For Sale by Owner Transactions

Many people have asked the questions, “Do I need a real estate attorney to sell or buy my house?” Buying or selling a home is best done with some assistance, especially if you are doing so without a real estate agent. Selling or buying a home yourself is a lot of work. Hiring a real estate attorney can help protect your home and can serve many purposes in the housing transaction. Here at DAL Law Firm, we will work closely with the title or settlement company to make sure that the transaction proceeds smoothly. Our mission is to negotiate to make the transaction come together in a peaceful manner that is fair and amendable to both sides. Darcel has a great deal of experience working with title companies and opposing attorney on past transactions, making it even more likely that your deal will move forward without complications. You need an experienced advocate on your side to be certain that your interests are always represented. We have helped many people, both buyers and sellers, in various real estate transactions, and we have been able to assist when unusual or unexpected issues arise in the transaction. Working with an attorney can be very useful in these situations. If you are interested in a for sale by owner transaction or have questions, contact our office today at (206) 408-8158 or [email protected]. We are conveniently located in Normandy Park and would be happy to assist you. [caption id="attachment_100549" align="aligncenter" width="490"]DarcelLobo Darcel Lobo[/caption] Contact us:
19803 1st Avenue S. Suite 200 Normandy Park, WA 98148 T (206) 408-8158 (206) 374-2810 E [email protected]